Monday, November 7, 2011

The Blame Game

One of the hardest parts initially to me as Elsie's mom was wondering what I did in my pregnancy to cause this.  I did many google searches on the cause of PFFD.  Even though I kept seeing the same answer, there is no known cause, I didn't believe it and blamed myself.  I wanted to ask Dr. Nowicki if he knew of a cause, but was afraid I would cry asking.... or even worse learn that I actually did cause it.  Eventually I did ask and he assured me that it is something that just happens.  So to any PFFD mom who may be reading this... if you're like me and you wonder if you're the cause of PFFD for your little infant and are too afraid to ask........ You're not!  It's something that just happens and isn't something that is caused. 

No comments:

Post a Comment